Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Melisa (Eyre) Ockey
Hey Everyone! My how things have changed in the last 10 years! Let's see.... I am a mommy with two B-E-A-U-tiful kids. Sayler is 6 ½ (the half a year is really important to a kid at this age) and Mason is 3 next month. I am a happily married woman who thinks her husband has definitely found his better half. I married Jake Ockey, he is 2 years younger and went to Olympus High. We were married January 15, 2005. I must say he is pretty amazing!! We have lived in Woods Cross for 3 years now, and have been spending every waking moment it seems going from putting in a new yard to now maintaining and constantly adding to it. Don’t get me wrong, I love it! I do try to take pride in my yard. Isn’t it funny how your wants and needs change as you get older. Well this year our goal has been getting our basement finished which has been really fun!!! I must say that if I had unlimited funds I could be very dangerous. I have worked for an Orthodontist in SLC for 5 years now and about the time my Son turned 1 I was able to start working part-time from home, billing insurance for the Doctor. My husband Jake owns a floor maintenance company called Cleaner Carpets & Surface’s. It’s so nice that he is his own boss seeing how we love to boat all summer long. I have to say I feel pretty blessed to have what I have and who I have in my life! I did live in Seattle, Washington for 4 years, and will always carry a piece of Pike's Place Market in my heart forever, but I do have to say it's good to be home! After all… “Home Is Where The Heart Is.”

No comments: