Thursday, July 3, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Courtney (Egginton) Grant
WOW!! Where to even begin...I got married to Brady Grant in January of our senior year and moved to Arizona and eventually came back to Layton. We have 5 children, Jett is almost 9 and will tower over me rafore he gets into junior high. Bridger is 7, Ameila and Stetson are 5 1/2 and Cutter my last one is 3. I didn't attend anymore school, high school was enough for me. I haven't worked out of my home in 10 years. But my family is my greatest accomplishment. My kids are all really close in age and it can get kinda crazy around our house. We spend a lot of our time at the lake and at the gym where my kids train in martial arts. They really love it, and my oldest Jett is one of the best in his class. My husband graduated from Viewmont High in "93". He is an Electrical and Heating and Air Contractor in Utah and Arizona. We consider Phoenix our second home, and I am sure will end up back there one day. It is really good to see and hear from everyone that I haven't since in years.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

It's reat to see that everything worked out for my fellow married Senior!! It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

Amy (miller)