Thursday, July 17, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



April (Dunford) Stettler
I can't believe how fast time flies! 10 years?? Life has been so good to me and I have so much to be grateful for! Within a year of graduation I graduated from beauty school at Fran Brown, and married my amazing husband Dustin Stettler ( LHS class '96)! We are one of those few blind date success stories! We were lucky enough to live in Phiadelphia for two years while Dustin finished his degree. It was so fun and we took advantage of seeing as much of the east coast as possible! We moved there after our first year of marriage with our oldest Savanah who was a baby, (now she's 8) and had our second child Wyatt (6) while we were there. When we finished school, we were lucky enough to find a job in Utah and move back home! We lived in Layton for a while until I finally convinced Dustin Kaysville was better! We bought an older home and have had so much fun fixing it up! We have had 2 more kids since, Charlotte (3), who we call Charly, and Will who is 3 months old! Dustin is in Medical Sales and his office is at home, so we are very lucky and get to see him a lot! My Current job is wife, and mom, which keeps me plenty busy and I love every second! It's been so fun catching up with everyone on the blog, hope to see some of you at the reunion!

No comments: