Monday, July 14, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Chris Wilson
So ten years has gone by and we're supposed to have grown up? It is crazy how time goes by in our lives!

Since high school graduation I have been a Viking, Wildcat, Ute, Thunderbird and Sun Devil. Right after graduation I went to Rick's College for 1 year while prior to serving my mission in Honduras. While at Rick's I met my current wife Kim, she was up there from Mesa, Arizona. After returning from my mission (and Kim from hers in Frankfurt, Germany) we were married and I began attending classes at Weber State. Eventually I decided to attend the University of Utah where I was going to obtain my business degree. At that time I had been layed off from my construction job of 2 years and Kim and I moved to Mesa, AZ. I transferred to the local community college and eventually was admitted to the Arizona State business school where I completed my degree in Business Administration. So after several years of changing school mascots I can now say I am a college graduate.

In the midst of all that school we managed to have 2 beautiful children, Connor (4) and Lyla (1). Immediately after business school I worked for a small company in Arizona doing sales and have since moved to back to Utah to work for a health care staffing company in Salt Lake called CompHealth. I have been doing sales and recruiting with CompHealth for over a year now. We have purchased a home in Clearfield, UT close to family and hope to stay here while we raise our family.


I can't wait to see everyone this summer and catch up on the details of all of your lives. If you want to see our family's events please feel free to visit our blog at ckwiltzfamily.blogspot.com