Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Emily (Tueller) Ritchie
I attended SUU my freshman year, then moved home and earned my associate degree from Weber State. I then transferred to BYU and graduated in 2001 with a degree in Psychology. (Yes, that is 3 schools in 3 years!) The summer after graduating I was lined up on a blind date with the incredible Tyler Ritchie (Wasatch High Class of '95) and after a whirlwind courtship and engagement, we found ourselves happily married only 93 days later in the Salt Lake Temple.

We made our first home in beautiful Heber City. Tyler commuted to Provo for school, and I started work at a company in Midway. I initially was a secretary, then a graphic designer, and eventually the company had me open and run a scrapbook store. The store was an awesome project and I loved working so closely with one of my favorite hobbies. I miss the trade shows and being one of the first people to see all the new product.

I quit work when our first daughter, Katelyn (3.5), arrived in August of 2004, and have been fortunate enough to be a full time mother ever since. After Tyler finished his schooling we moved to Las Vegas where Tyler is currently an Escrow Officer. Ty, partnered with his brother-in-law and brother, started a title company last year. Since living in Las Vegas we have welcomed another daughter, Carolyn (1.5), to our family. We are also expecting our 3rd child (a Boy!) this August. As a family we love to spend time with each other. We recently built a house and have enjoyed having design projects to work on together on the weekends. I have taken an interest in photography and graphic design and love to find time to enjoy them.

It has been great to catch up on what the past 10 years has brought to some of the members of our class. Best wishes to you all for the future!

No comments: