Friday, July 18, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Tricia Rees
Holy kids and spouses! I'm feeling very behind! I better speed things along in my life before the twenty year reunion! :)

Well, Here's what I've been up to....I graduated from Utah State University in 2002, with a B.S in Family and Human Development. After graduation, I moved to Boston for a few months, with fellow DHS alumni, Cindi Miller. We lived right down town and had a blast! She was doing travel nursing, and I ended up doing data entry for a non-profit organization. I then moved back to Utah, and started working for Intermountain Healthcare. I worked at the IHC child development center, and then later, Primary Children's Hospital in the Child Life Department. I stayed with IHC for 5 years. I'm a geek, I wanted to stay the 5 years so that I could get my big 5 year gift....I had no idea the gifts were completely lame!

I now live in Centerville, with four great roommates. We have a lot of fun! I teach in an after-school program for 3-5 year olds at Rowland Hall-St. Mark's School in SLC.

My interests haven't changed a ton since H.S, as I still love to run! I'm currently training for my 6th marathon. I just ran the Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back last month, and absolutely loved it! Dan and Tanner, you guys are awesome for putting it together!

It's been so fun getting to know a lot of you post H.S! I think in the last 5 years I have met more people from our graduating class than I ever knew in H.S! I feel like I really missed out having not known a lot of you earlier! What a great group of people! See you this weekend.

No comments: