Sunday, July 6, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



John Treu
"Hello everyone! First of all, I managed to stay single for nine years after highschool before finally taking the plunge last summer. I guess it was only seven since the two mission years don't count. I can't say I particularly liked playing the dating game for nearly a decade, but my wife Heidi was definitely worth the wait. We met in the fall of 2006 and were married on June 1, 2007 in the Bountiful Temple. Since we wanted to have time to really get to know each other, we put off starting our family for an entire month. We had our beautiful daughter Aubrey this last March. I attached her three month photo. Unfortunately, we don't really have a good picture of the whole family together yet so I also attached a picture of Heidi and I from last year.

As far as everything else goes, this last year's been a complete whirlwind. Besides the major life changes of marriage and starting a family, I graduated from lawschool, completed an internship at Deloitte Tax, bought a condo in Centerville, passed the bar exam, passed the CPA exam and began working at a law firm. I work downtown at Snow Christensen & Martineau doing tax law, estate and business planning. We're looking forward to seeing everyone this summer with our little one in tote."

2 comments:

sarahbellac said...

John - congrats on the beautiful daughter...and wife! Sounds like life is going well for you. Hope you're having a great summer. Good to hear about you!
Sarah (Connors) Petersen

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

John - congratulations on the growing family and new job. I hope you haven't given up your passion to be in a band as a second job.