Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Aaron Morton
Hello, all. I love the postings.

I thought I would add my 10-year update. After school I went to Utah State and worked (surprise!) at the school newspaper, the Utah Statesman, where I met Vicky, my wife-to-be. After graduating from USU I worked as a sports writer, editor and/or designer at the Idaho Falls Post Register, Ogden Standard-Examiner (twice) and Deseret News, where I now work as assistant sports editor. Vicky, a former journalist and now sixth-grade teacher at Creekside Elementary, and I have two kids, Aiden (5-year old soccer player) and Adelle (2-year old self-described princess). We live in Layton, just outside DHS territory. Maybe, in the future, that will change and Aiden and Adelle can become fifth-generation Darts.

Cheers, Aaron

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Congrats on a beautiful family, Aaron.