Thursday, July 10, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Brody Baird
Since High School I have been working as a CNC Machinist. I bought a home in Ogden and lived with some buddies for a few years. The single life was great while it lasted but there was no turning back when I met my wife in 2002. Ashley Liljenquist was fresh out of High School, DHS '02, and attending Weber State University when we were set up on a date by my good friend Travis Olsen. We fell in love immediately but she made me wait until September 24, 2003 to marry me. We both worked and played for 4 years until Ashley gave birth to our little Taylor. She is 9 months old and the sweetest baby ever! I am fortunate enough to have a great job at JD Machine Shop in Plain City and that my wife is willing to be a full time mom and home maker. My wife and little girl are such a blessing to me and are my greatest accomplishment. Recently we moved up to Brigham City, Utah to a beautiful home. We feel like we live in the country! I really love the peace and quiet. Of course I will always miss good ol' Fruit Heights and Kaysville. I am looking forward to the reunion next week and seeing old friends and their families.

No comments: