Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Celeste (Thomas) Knights
Ten years! It seems like only yesterday, until I'm in a food court full of High School teens during lunch break and I think to myself, "I need to avoid coming here during lunch." Haha…Guess I am getting old after all. The best things that have happened to me within the last ten years were marriage to my best friend Jerome Knights, and the arrival of our wonderful daughter Jasmine, two months ago. We live in Mildenhall, England with our pug, Pugsley. We both did our fair share of moving and traveling around the country and world; even before we met each other. For me, it was the College Program at Walt Disney World in Orlando and traveling to various locations around the globe while working for Delta Airlines. For him, it was his service in the US Air Force. Thankfully the planets aligned and our paths crossed in Utah in August of 2001. I was completing my bachelors at Weber State and he was stationed at Hill AFB. Three years later, in August of 2004 we were married at sunset on the beach in Hawaii. One year later, we made our move across the Atlantic to England. We've continued our love of traveling while stationed here. We enjoy all the sites and culture that Europe has to offer. Jerome is still proudly serving in the Air Force and will finish up his Bachelors in Professional Aeronautics with Embry Riddle next month. I wish we could make it back to Utah for the reunion, but Jasmine's passport will unlikely be ready in time. I'd still love to catch up with classmates so feel free to email me jeromeandceleste@msn.com.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful family Celeste! Congrats on having your new baby girl. All that traveling around you've done..... how I envy you! :)

Heidi said...

BFF...tehe

Beth said...

Ah I love that beautiful family! xoxox

Annie said...

I love and miss you. I can't wait to actually hold Jasmine.

Annie said...

I love and miss you. I can't wait to actually hold Jasmine.