Saturday, July 12, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Hilary (Barrett) DeAnda
As many before me have stated... has it really been 10 years? It has been so much fun catching up on everyone though this blog! Here is my little catch up, After graduating high school I went to beauty college, graduated, then did hair for a year. The spring of 2000 I moved to Boston Mass to be a nanny of 3 girls. That led me to my amazing husband Ian, who was finishing up his senior year at Harvard. After a month of dating we knew this was something special so we got engaged and were married the summer of 2001. We stayed in Boston for two years while he finished up his Masters degree in Law and Diplomacy. While we were there we had our first son Jackson who is now 5. After school we moved to the Washington D.C. area for my husbands job and we have been here ever since. The summer of 2005 we had our second son Charlie, who is 3, and I just had our third son, Mateo, on June 6th! We are so thankful for our beautiful, healthy boys and we are sad we can't make it to the reunion, but we'll be there for the 20 year....Yikes!!!

2 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Hi Hilary,
What a beautiful family you have. I have a funny story about Jr. high times I would love to relate to you. If you get a chance will you e-mail me or comment on my blog.
Jandafarr.blogspot.com
Jandafarr@gmail.com
Amy (Hyde) Farr

Niki said...

You guys are the cutest!! I need to see Mateo-please come to Utah!