Saturday, July 5, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Amanda Thomason
Reunion time already?? Wow. Are we THAT old??

After high school, I became a massage therapist and moved to Los Angeles where I fell in love with palm trees and snowless winters. I came back to Utah for a time, until I decided to try something new and moved to Connecticut. I worked as a nanny during the week and played in Manhattan on the weekends. :) Eventually, I longed for sunny California and came back to LA (Hollyweird). I still do massage at a fancy spa in Beverly Hills (celebrities included), but my entrepreneurial spirit has kicked in and I'm starting a journey as a real estate investor and business owner. I'm also training to complete my first marathon this summer for AIDS Project Los Angeles.

I'm probably the only DHS blogger that's not married with zero children..... I suppose I'm a late bloomer. :)

I look forward to seeing everyone in July! Much love......

8 comments:

Sammie said...

Wow Amanda, you look so great! I'm glad to hear you are so happy. :) Best of luck with your new business.

Meghan said...

You are gorgeous! I hardly recognized you! It's a good thing you didn't change your last name because I really don't think I would have recognized you! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

lynsey said...

hey lovely lady, glad you posted on here! we've been lucky enough to keep in touch with you throughout the last 10 years...you are one AMAZING person.

Holly said...

You look fantastic and it sounds like you've been living a fabulous life as well! I'm sorry I'm going to miss seeing you, but best of luck!

sarahbellac said...

Amanda - how are you? So great to hear what you're up to! Check out our blog at www.mommabella.blogspot.com and keep in touch! sarah.petersen@yahoo.com
Hugs,
Sarah (Connors) Petersen

Unknown said...

I am not married. I have no kids.
(Jeff Dillon has resurfaced)

Dallin D. Hutchinson said...

Nope. Still single too!

happygilmore said...

Amanda! You look terrific! I didn't recognize you at first. It sounds like you have been doing great. Keep it up.
-Rorie Pyper