Saturday, July 12, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Jennifer (Liljenquist) Pack
It's hard to believe that it has been ten years. That makes me feel old. We are getting dangerously close to 30! The last ten years have probably been the best in my life. I met my best friend (this hot guy right here) about 2 months before we graduated. He is my perfect match! We dated a year before we got married in the Salt Lake temple. We just had our 9th anniversary on June 30. We are very active and spent a lot of time on our bikes and in the mountains. I took nursing classes for a while only to find out that I didn't have the stomach for it. My husband, Berkley, works in Salt Lake at Pictureline. He is also an amazing photographer (this photo taken by someone else!). Berkley grew up in Centerville and graduated from Viewmont in 95'. We lived in Kaysville for 6 years and now we are in Farmington. My kids are my greatest accomplishment and I completely adore them. Ethan 5, Carly almost 3, and Ellie 2 months. There are moments of total chaos at times, but I love staying home with them. I'm excited for our reunion and to see so many familiar faces!

No comments: