Monday, June 30, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Jessica (Hewlett) Ridd
A quick sketch about us.... From high school I went to BYU on a scholarship in art. I have been doing illustration and graphic design for BYU and other universities since. I spent a summer helping paint the murals at the dinosaur museum in Lehi which was a lotta fun, (except the time the great white shark sculpture I was painting detached and almost landed on me). Anyways, I am currently illustrating children's books and still teaching skiing, once in a while. Wes, (DHS '97) served a mission in Guatemala. We were married in Dec. of 2000. We went back to visit guatemala, where I earned a great respect for missionaries and the work they do.
I graduated in '02, then we moved back to Kaysville. Wes graduated from LDSBC and also earned his General Contracting license. He is currently doing remodels, and training for a 50 mile mountain race next year and mountain triathlons. Our greatest joy comes from our two little boys which we are so privelidged to have. Not a day goes by that I don't laugh hard at something they say or do. There is truly nothing better than spending time with our family.

No comments: