Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Jacob Shapiro
After High school I hung out for a year before serving in the New York, New York North mission. I came home in June 2001, and married Becky Callahan (class of 97) in January 2002. We moved to Bountiful, I worked full time at a wood Mill, and attended Salt Lake Community College in Mechanical Engineering at night. In May 2004 our son Logan was born. We moved a lot, but stayed in Bountiful. In 2005 I took a 3d class and loved it so much I changed majors at school to Computer Graphics, quit my job, and started drafting (for experience in architecture so I could increase my chances of getting hired at a firm). After 8 months I started working at Bowen Studios as a Architectural Illustrator (if you want to, check out our website www.bowenstudios.com). In 2007 we moved to our house in Centerville, I finished school and was promoted to Project Manager. In October our daughter Hope joined the family, and now we are just enjoying life.

No comments: