Monday, June 16, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Rorie (Pyper) Gilmore
Hello everyone! I can't believe it has been 10 years. Where does the time go? Well, after high school I attended Weber State starting out in Elementary Ed. I married Steve Gilmore, Davis grad. of '96, in September of '99. We had our first baby born August 23,2000. Her name is Katie and she will be going into the 3rd grade. On December 16, 2002 we had our second baby. His name is Rylan and he will be going into kindergarten. Shortly after Rylan was born Steve graduated from Weber State and was commissioned into the Air Force. We were surprisingly stationed at Hill AFB for 3 years. While we were at Hill I completed my CNA certificate. Shortly after we decided to buy our first house in, yes, Kaysville. Kylie was born on October 21, 2005. We then moved to Colorado Springs, Co. (Schriever AFB) June of 2006, which we are currently living. On January 3, 2008 baby #4, Joshua, was born. I love being a mom even though it is a 24\7 job. I read a news article that said if stay-at-home mothers were to receive a salary, they would be making roughly $120,000 a year. I disagree. I would say that it would be much higher ;). In June Steven will be receiving his MBA. I'm very proud of him, but it is a big stress relief for me. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you at the reunion. See you in July!!!

1 comment:

JJCC said...

Rorielynn! Looking at this blog it feels like no time has passed. E-mail me
jannastanford@f-t-c.org

PS do you have the C section?