Friday, June 13, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Spencer Clark
Greetings to all of you. It's amazing that it has been ten years now since we have all graduated from dear old Davis High School.

These last ten years for me have been busy just like everyone else. I served my mission in Charlotte, North Carolina. I have worked in many various job positions getting ideas of what I want to do with myself. I'm still active with my running. I have ran three marathons since high school St.George, Logan and Boston. I plan on running two more this summer. I met my wife Faith through my younger brother who attended EFY up at Weber St. She was my brothers counselor. Yes it was a blind date and you all know how blind dates are, awkward and uncomfortable at least for me. We both got to know each other pretty well and had fun playing twenty questions on the first date. Less than a year later we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on May 26, 2006 and we are greatful to have one another. Then almost two years later on February 26, 2008 we were blessed to have a little baby girl who we named Aine. She is such a sweetheart and brings joy and happiness into our lives. We currently reside in downtown Salt Lake. I am currently going to school at LDS Business College. I am working towards my Associates degree in Business Information Technology. Other than that I am enjoying life with my family. Look forward to seeing you all in July.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Spenny,

It's so good to see you. Your little girl is adorable! Hope to see you guys this summer.

Maria