Monday, June 23, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Tyler Stevens
After High School I went to Weber State for a year before serving a mission in Italy. My wife Lindsay and I met in a music theory class at Weber State before my mission. We were just friends before my mission but started dating about a year after coming home and we were married 6 months later. After serving in Italy, I sold alarms in Portland and Chicago for three summers to help pay for school. Our first son Drew was born on my birthday in Chicago in 2004. He is now almost 4. After graduating from Weber State in Technical Sales we moved to Las Vegas to work for Pulte Homes. Our son Cameron was born in Vegas and is now 16 months old. We lived there nearly 3 years and never really liked the heat. Last September we decided to move back home and now live in Kaysville. Mat Shaw (also a 98' alumni) and I have been close friends since high school and decided to start up a business together last fall. We own a contingent sales management company that works with builders to manage a moving incentive for contingent buyers. Confusing, I know. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the reunion.

7 comments:

Sammie said...

Tyler your little family is so cute! I'm glad you've moved back "home". Maybe we'll run into you sometime. I hope you are still singing. :)

lynsey said...

hey big T... so fun to see you & your cute little fam! i guess you know my stepmom brenda, she told me "hi" from you! small world, right? glad you're doing well, hope the business with mat is turning out.

HollyC said...

Smooth Big T!!! It's great to see you are doing so well. Your family is adorable. I am so happy for you. Hope to see you at the reunion.

Joy Boaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

Tyler! I run into your mom every now and again and get the update from her, about you. I'm glad you are doing so well. It's good to hear you moved back to the "promised land." Can't wait for your 2 boys to meet my two girls!

Joy Boaz said...

It's good to finally find my long lost tango partner! Your family is so cute. Can't wait to meet them soon. Oh, by the way... This is Joy Wilson Boaz.

Unknown said...

Cool to actually finally see the Wife and kids too Ty! I haven't called ya since running into you, but we'll still have to all get together sometime.