Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Joy (Wilson) Boaz
I can't believe it has been 10 years. Well, since graduating from Dear old Davis High I received my Dental Assisting diploma and worked in a Dental office in Farmington. I attended Weber and also worked part time at Oakridge Country Club where I met My Husband Aaron Boaz. We dated for almost 2 years and were finally married October 2001. Aaron had a daughter from a previous marriage and so I was instant mommy which I loved. Aaron was finishing his nursing degree at Weber and in January of 2003 we had our first son Luke. Two years later we had our second son Zachary. They are so fun and I am lucky enough to stay home and take care of the rugrats. Aaron is a rep for a Pace Maker company. We live I Syracuse and are loving life. I can't wait to reunite with all of you this summer.

2 comments:

Circe said...

What a cute picture!

Andrea said...

Well hello Joy and Aaron!! Oakridge Country Club....my my those were the days! Crazy that was over 10 years ago!! Your little family looks great :)
Andrea(Stewart)Morris