Saturday, May 31, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Jocelyn (Newman) Tanner

Hello from Boise Idaho. It doesn't seem like I am that far from my home town so I keep hoping that I will run into someone from High School. Five Years in Idaho and I still haven't had that experience. Strange, I know.

I am finding it difficult to sum up the last ten years. Here we go: School, kids, job hunting, school, mortgage, kids, school, 10 extra lbs, job hunting. Did I miss anything? It's been a crazy adventure – but a fabulous one. I have a wonderful husband – Trevor and three cute girls: Kamber (7), Elaina (5), Abigail (2).

The last ten years have taught me one thing about myself. I am completely motivated by fun. (Maybe that's why I wasn't Valedictorian!) There isn't time enough in a day for the fun things I'd like to cram in. Anyone else out there share this problem? I hope so……..I need some validation because a little voice in the back of my head keeps telling me to grow up!!

Well, that's it! I'm sending this cheesy tidbit out to Davis Dart Cyber Space………
It's great to read up on everyone's last ten years. Thank You to the group that put this blog together.

5 comments:

Minnette said...

Jocelyn-What a beautiful family!! You look awesome by the way..10 lbs..whatever.

Anonymous said...

OK Joce...
It has been way to long. What a beautiful family you have!! We need to catch up! Soon!

kitty said...

Stacey,

My little one told me you called the other day but I don't have caller id - so getting back to you will be tough. I'd love to catch up - give me a call again!!

rylissite said...

Jocelyn,
Oh my gosh! You look just as gorgeous as ever! I wish I had your hair! Your girls are darling, what a beautiful family! I love seeing pictures, and hearing how things are going for all my old friends. I hope life continues to treat you well!--Angie

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

Hey Jocelyn, You and your family are gorgeous. You look so great! I still remember coming to your wedding reception. You sent me a thank you card after that in which you wrote some very sweet things that actually helped me out of a tough situation at the time. Just wanted to let you know, and say thanks! thanks for saying hey too!

Tara