Thursday, May 22, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Kristy (Perkins) Jensen
Dee and I met after he returned from serving a mission to London England. Well, it was more like re-meeting. We actually grew up in the same ward. It was only about two weeks after our first date that he asked if he could take me ring shopping. We fell head over heels in love! (I know it sounds cheesy but how else do you describe it?) We were married August 7th, 1999. Dee works full time and goes to school full time too; he will have his MBA at the end of this year. He has sacrificed so much to go back to school-we LOVE him! He works for Intermountain Healthcare in the supply chain contracting and finance department at the corporate office in Salt Lake. So all dressed up he goes in the morning, and from his desk he’s living his dream and working hard on making all our other dreams come true! We have been blessed with two AMAZING children, Taycie-7 and Tanner-2. I am finally so lucky to be home with them 100 % after spending time on-again off-again in the workforce. They never slow down and manage to make very big messes. Taycie asks me questions until my head hurts. Tanner likes to climb on, and then jump off, everything. I never knew kids could cause so much trouble-and bring so much joy and love into your life all at the same time. It’s been absolutely wonderful being a mom and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. And lastly, we have moved from Layton BACK to Kaysville three different times. Always knowing Kaysville was HOME. So now we have really settled and are here to STAY for sure. Taycie is finishing the first grade and we are really excited for summer. Parks, picnics, swimming, and play, play, PLAY! See you all in July!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristy!

How fun to see and hear about you and your family! I'm glad you're doing well. Hopefully we'll be back in town to visit soon.

Daniel Henderson

RickAndGina said...

Hey lady!!!!!! Fancy seeing you here. Not really it is your class and all. I am glad you blog. I am trying to get Katie to do one. Come check us out. Love ya!