Sunday, May 11, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Cindy Thredgold Eggertz
10 years later and I am back in Kaysville, happily married to my dream boy--Cameron Eggertz; and loving the laughter and chaos my 3 kids bring: Josh (5), Daxton (2), and Ella (1) Since High School, I graduated from Weber State University in Elementary Education, taught 5th and 2nd grade at Plain City Elementary, then moved to St. George for 2 years. My family and I just got back from living a year in Belgium while my husband got his masters in International Relations. Now we are back in our home, loving America and loving the sunshine! (Belgium gets rain 300 days a year, however, it felt like a lot more than that.) I read that Rainey served her mission in Belgium-we'll have to talk! Looking forward to the reunion!

1 comment:

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Small world. I didn't even know you had 3 kids...