Thursday, May 8, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Melissa (Canova) Golden
Hello everyone! I am very excited to see everybody at the reunion seeing as how we haven't lived in Utah since 2002. After high school I went to college at Weber and lived with all my girls from high school off and on. What a fun time! In my junior year I met my husband, Todd Golden, in contract negotiations class. We were married September 12, 2001 (yes, the day after 9/11) and we both graduated in Technical Sales in May of 2002. We moved to N. California right after and lived there for three years where I worked for HP as a Territory Sales Manager until I got pregnant with our first child, Tyler (4), and then my husband took over my job, got promoted and we moved to Tennessee when I was seven months pregnant with our second child, Abigail (2). We have been in Tennessee now for exactly three years and we absolutely love it. I think we are here to stay! Currently, Todd just changed jobs and is now a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep in the Neuroscience division for Eli Lilly and I am the Chief Home Executive J with my two little buddies. We try to come to Utah at least once a year and this time I am glad we got to line it up with the reunion. See ya there!

1 comment:

kitty said...

Melissa,

You look great!! I also have a two year old named Abigail. I have vacationed in Tennessee (last year my mom graduated from Vanderbilt) Beautiful area - I loved it!!- I can see why you like it there. It would be great to keep in touch.
Take care

jocelyn