Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Travis Hirschi
In case you forgot…
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally I tred water for three days in a row. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook 30 min brownies in 20 min. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Paraguay (that is a whole other story). I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I bat .400. The laws of physics do not apply to me. Children trust me. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. Using only a hoe (garden implement) and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I have played Hamlet, performed open-heart surgery, and spoken with Elvis. But I have yet to hear from any of you!

In between doing all that, I served a mission in the Brasil, Londrina Mission (98-00) along side several other Darts (Merrick Jackson, John Treu & Brady Platt). Upon returning home I started my studies at Weber State during that time I meet my beautiful and wonderful wife, Megan Richter from Bountiful. We were married in Aug '02. I transferred to the University of Utah and graduated….. We stay busy with our 2 beautiful children Samantha ('03) and Benson ('07). We also stay busy building a business, an Insurance Agency for American Family Insurance in Centerville, UT. "You can visit my website www.travishirschi.com or call 801-292-0950 for a free no obligation quote on your personal or business insurance needs."

We are living the dream and loving it.

PS – That first paragraph was a joke – part of it was a joke, okay I don't write operas…..yet.

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

Sorry Travis, this comment is for Megan, though I really enjoyed your first paragraph.

Megan, its Emily (Tonne) Reynolds from the U. How are you? Your kids are darling. We should get together because we live so close. We live in Kaysville now. I would love to see you. If you have a minute visit our blog: utahreynoldswrap.blogspot.com.
Hope to hear from you soon.