Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Liz (Mueller) Knighton
After High Schoool I went to the University of Utah as a Modern Dance major, but eventually decided that wasn't the degree I wanted so I transfered up to Weber State. I met my husband Matt in 1999 and we got married in 2000. We lived in Clearfield for a while and while we were there we had two daughters, Shelby who is 7, and Amelia who is 5. In 2003 we moved to Atlanta Georgia where my husband works for Delta Airlines as a VP of IT. In 2004 we had our third Daughter Audry, and in 2007 we had our 4th daughter Sophia. I am lucky enough to get to stay home with my 4 beautiful girls. We keep busy traveling all around. This picture is from our latest trip to St. Thomas.
We are hoping to be able to make it to the reunion this summer, it is so fun to read what everyone has been up to the last 10 years, can't wait to see everyone and catch up!

2 comments:

kitty said...

Liz,

It's sure great to get the run down on your life the last ten years. I myself have all girs- three actually (you are officially ahead of me) We should keep in touch a bit. I have a blog. Do you? Mine is tboneandsugar@blogspot.com
I'd love to keep in touch.

Jocelyn

rylissite said...

Liz,
The last time I saw you, I think you were just dating you're hubby. It was at Brandon and Carolyn's wedding. You look awesome, and your family is so cute! I'm so happy you posted on here, I love catching up with everyone!--Angie