Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Matt & Sarah (Burtenshaw) Redd
Matt and I were married in May 2001 shortly after he returned home from his mission in Oslo, Norway. I had just graduated from BYU in Fitness and Wellness Management (Matt's pretty sure it's a fancy title for P.E. and that I learned how to jump rope). I was then hired by Novartis Pharmaceuticals and worked as a Drug Rep in Northern Utah for 5 years. Matt went to the U and graduated in Finance and was applying for medical school when we had our little boy, Jack. He is quite the character and already has his dad's sense of humor. He will be 3 in July and keeps me busy! We are now living in Glendale, Arizona where Matt is going to medical school at Midwestern University. In February of this year we had our daughter, Ella. She is now 2 months old and is Daddy's girl and Mommy's sweetheart. We are loving Arizona where the kids and I can be found at the pool or the park almost everyday. We miss friends and family but have made the best friends down here and feel truly blessed. We will be in Utah for Matt's first rotation in July so are excited to see everyone at the reunion!! I almost missed Matt's biggest accomplishment in the past 10 years......Wheel of Fortune.....he won a trip to Jamaica, $1000 in Hickory Farms gift certificates (that's a lot of sausage) and about $10,000....random, I know, but are you really THAT surprised?

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I saw Matt Redd on Wheel of Fortune! I know I don't really know you guys, but I knew he went to my high school and had to look him up! That was so funny to see somebody I knew on Wheel of Fortune.
-bethany skelton (ribble)

Joy Boaz said...

I am so excited to see you both at the reunion. Aaron and I miss you guys and are thrilled to see how good you are doing. Wow the Wheel of Fortune thing is funny! See you soon.

sarahbellac said...

Wish I could have seen Matt running down the aisle...I can only imagine! How are you guys? Looks like you're doing great. Is Matt surviving rotations? Drop me a line sometime: sarah.petersen@yahoo.com or just search Sarah Connors Petersen on Facebook! Your family is SOOOOOO gorgeous. Have a great summer!
Sarah (Connors) Petersen