Monday, March 3, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Jennifer (Dabb) van Bree
I got married one year after graduation, to a 1997 davis high alumni, Dustin van Bree. He is in the United States Navy, as a Corpsman, OR Medic!!! is what the marines hollar when they are injured... My AMAZING husband has been to Iraq twice, and seeing as I am not sure if he will be there again or not for the reunion I will be coming alone. We have 2 Beautiful Kids.. Gabriel is 5 and Liberty is 1, and our third will be here in October. we have it down to Grace Noelle, or William Christopher, depending on what ultrasound results say... *wink* I may not look the same as I did in high school.. I was slightly heavy then, and unfortunatly it just got worse as I got older.. so in Jan. of 2005, I had Gastric bypass surgery, and went from 302 on Jan. 25th 2005 to a nice and comfortable 150. I am very proud of myself, and sooo amazingly happy that I did it.. I wont look all skinny cause I will be in the last half of my pregnancy by the reunion, but even still a difference is by far noticable.. *wink again* Since marrying and dustin going into the military, I have lived in Chicago, Florida, California, and Currently Virginia, We will be back in California come june. with a very happy and exciting detour to utah thru the month of may, and me and the kids back in july for the reunion! We hope to be living in utah again for a few years come next year as the Military is hurting for doctors, and has offered to pay for my husbands medical school, at his school of choice, and he has chosen univerity of utah. It will be nice to live close to family and friends again for a while. I feel that my biggest accomplishment so far has been, being a supportive military wife, My husband makes me so proud of all he does. I look forward to so many more adventures ahead of us in his military career. And raising my kids.. I can't wait to see everyone in july!! I look forward to it tons!! Yay.....

No comments: