Monday, March 17, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Chad & Desiree (Garner) Hansen
After high school I served a mission in Merida, Mexico. Oddly enough there were 7 or 8 other Elders from Davis in my same mission. I returned home and politely asked Des to dump her current boyfriend so that I could start dating her again. We were married 5 months later. We both graduated from Weber State in Technical Sales and I have been in sales ever since. We love to spend time outdoors boating, hunting, fishing, camping, playing soccer, golf and whatever else as a family. We have two handsome boys, Porter (4) and Trace (2 in June) and recently found out that #3 should be here in October. We currently live in Syracuse and love being close to both of our families and friends. Life is good and we have much to be grateful for.

No comments: