Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Scott & Niki (Hill) Martineau
After graduation Scott served a mission to Rosario, Argentina and I moved to Logan to attend Utah State. While at USU I was hired at Delta Airlines as a flight attendant and moved to New York City. I traveled all over the US and Europe, it was a great experience. Scott returned home in late December 2000 and began school at Weber State. We ran into each other in February and began dating. We got engaged in May and planned to marry in December so that I had time to get a transfer from NY to Salt Lake. I was transferred just before September 11th 2001 and then was laid off on December 1st, which worked out great since we were getting married in 2 weeks. I ended up working as a secretary, and Scott finished school getting a degree in construction management. Now 6 1/2 years later we have two boys, Tate is 4 and Max is 1. Scott enjoys his job building custom homes and I love being a stay at home mom. We live in Kaysville and love traveling, skiing, boating and doing lots of things with our boys.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

What a beautiful family!!!

~Lauren said...

You Guy's have such a darling family! Niki, your getting a little out numbered in the boys to girls ratio though:) I hope you've thrown up some pink decor in your house to balance things out!LOL Anyway..it's fun to see what you guys are up to..congrats on everything:)