Sunday, March 23, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!




Hello! This is Meghan (Leeman) Frost. I thought I'd fill you all in on what happened to ME! I went to BYU and studied Audiology and Speech Pathology. I also minored in Spanish. I was able to study abroad and live in Spain for a semester. I loved it. I graduated with my bachelor's from BYU in 2002 and shortly after met my hubby, Steve. I worked as a Speech Pathologist for Alpine School District while he finished up his Master's degree at BYU in structural engineering. I completed my Master's in Speech Pathology while I worked for the school district. Speaking Spanish has really helped me in my job.

In summer of 2006, after Steve graduated, we bought a home and moved to West Jordan, UT. Steve took a job with an engineering firm in Sandy, UT. I work one morning a week for Jordan School District as a speech therapist. In the summers, I teach swimming lessons. As you can tell, I love working with little kids! We have a 2 year old, Lauren, who is into EVERYTHING and we just had another little girl, Molly, about 2 months ago. I love being home with my girls. Ironically, my husband Steve was in the same mission as Doug Timothy and they are great friends. I am excited to see everyone this summer!

2 comments:

lynsey said...

meghan! it's your old friends the straders, we were so excited to see you on here. send us an email:

ben.strader@gmail.com

love, ben & lynsey

The Carlii said...

Megs! So good to hear an update on you! Your girls are beautiful and it sounds like you guys are doing well. Drop me a line sometime and we'll catch up!