Sunday, March 9, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Mindy (Hibler) Harris
After graduating from Davis, I started dating Steve Harris (Davis High Class of 95, and yes, Anna Harris' brother.) I somewhat attended 1 semester at UVSC. Steve and I were married the February after we graduated. We recently had our 9 year anniversary. Schooling ended there for me. I worked for 2 different doctors offices as a receptionist and a couple years at Gap. I have been a stay-at-home mom for the last 7 years. We lived in our first home in West Layton for 5 years and have been in our home in Syracuse for the last 4. We are so in love with our 3 children; Caden is 7, Halle is 5 and Carson is 2. We stay busy camping, traveling, boating, fishing and just being together. Life is pretty darn good!!!

1 comment:

~Lauren said...

You guys look like such a fun family! Your little Carson makes some of the funniest faces..the scrunched up nose kills me it's so cute! Looks like we're on the same track though with the three kids..one girl..two boys :) Anyway..I'm glad to see your doing well:)