Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Amy Halbern
Hello all. wow! it has been 10 years this june.. how crazy is that!! I think that it is so awesome that the class officers have been so great to create this for all of us.. Any way well this is what is going on with me. well I am a teacher of 4-5 yr olds I teach at weber state university at the Melba s. Lehner children's school. I also teach for head start in ogden... Along with that I work for an after school program. Last summer I had the oppurtunity to run a tennis club for kindergarten to 6th grade. It was awesome!! These jobs definitely keep me busy... Back in 2002 I had the oppurtunity to spend a month in France studying the language culture and the wonderful History of France. Because of spending time there I decided to minor in French at WSU. Besides all of that I am currently living in Farmington and I am in the RS Presidency of my YSA ward. I love it there are so many awesome people that I have met in that ward... Some of the hobbies that I have aquaried are photography, hiking, camping, snowshoeing, mopeding that is a funny story in itself, and of course traveling... Over all I am enjoying life hanging with friends and spending time with my fam.. other than that I can't think of anything else... But this finally quote and oh yah I am writing a quote book... in words of President Hinckley... " you're not a failure unless you quit trying."
PSSS... a few tid bits I forgot to mention. I was involved with the LDS sorority Lambda Delta Sigma from 98-2004.. It was a great oppurtunity....

1 comment:

sarahbellac said...

Amy you are such a joy! Hope life is treating you well. I love reading you 'updates' on Facebook. Keep up the great work and keep in touch!
Sarah (Connors) Petersen