Friday, February 29, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Rani (Goodspeed) Hiller
After graduating from Davis, I spent two years down at Dixie in St. George. After graduating from there, I transferred to the University of Utah and received a Bachelor's degree in Biology. I served a french speaking mission in the Belgium Brussels/Netherlands mission from 2002-2003. I married my sweetheart Andrew Hiller in June of 2005 and we live out in the Farmington Ranches. Andrew is from Farmington and a Davis alum also, class of 1994. I worked at ARUP Laboratories as a Medical Technologist until our sweet Claire was born on September 28, 2006. Since then, I have been at home with her, but I guess we really aren't home all that much. Andrew owns a scrapbooking manufacturing company and he travels all of the time. Claire and I don't like to stay home alone so we go along with him. We have traveled to Hong Kong, Hawaii, Mexico, Florida, California, New York, Belgium, France and London (some places multiple times). We are absolutely crazy about Claire and she keeps us running all of the time. Life is pretty great and I can't believe how fast ten years goes by.

No comments: