Friday, February 1, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!




Layne Caldwell wrote a great spotlight....so funny!! So we thought we would just put exactly what he wrote!

So a little about us: We are living in San Jose and I have a job working for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration at the Ames Research Center in Mountain View. I'm with a team working on the launch of an interplanetary satellite that will visit 6 other planets on our solar system and a couple of the moons of Jupiter. Pretty neat stuff. As you might be able to tell from the picture, I married Kirsten Dunst. After the Spider-Man movies we decided to get married and have a bunch of kids. (Actually I married Jami Valentine from DHS class of 2000.) We are the proud owners of a two-year-old boy, Trenton, and six-month-old twin girls: Raegan and Sadie. I bet that might come as a shocker to some, but it is my reality. Life is pretty stinkin' good.

4 comments:

Layne said...

Um,I'm actually a triathlete, but I make my living as an accountant in San Jose. I can only dream of working for NASA.

cragun family said...

Loved the post!

Four Winns said...

Wow, Layne. After reading everything you wrote I'm not sure what to believe anymore. Are those even your kids?

Trent and Steph said...

Jamie - I found this on a friends site and decided to see if I know anyone. I couldn't believe it when I came across your family picture. What a cute family you have.

Stephanie Sweeten (Olsen)