Thursday, February 21, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Justin & Anna (Harris) Atwater
After graduating high school Justin served a mission in Paraguay and I moved to Provo to attend BYU. We were married in 2001 shortly after he returned home. We both received our undergraduate degrees from BYU, and soon after I began working at the Governor's Office where I stayed for over four years. Justin completed his Masters in Accountancy at BYU and then we moved into our home in Layton while he attended law school at the U of U. Justin graduated in May of 2007 and now works in Salt Lake as an attorney at the law firm of Durham Jones Pinegar. We have one little boy named Coleman (Justin's mini-me!), who will be two years old in June.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You did it Anna, I'm so proud of you!! Your spotlight looks great. I love you guys! Give Coley a kiss for me.
Love ya,
Mindy

Hilary said...

SO cute Anna!!

YeatesFam said...

You're a hottie girl!