Monday, February 18, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Jessica Shumway Sebag
After the fabulous years at DHS, I moved to Washington, DC to attend the George Washington University. I met my husband, Ronen, while I was there and we have now been married almost 6 years. Somehow in the past 8 years between our moves from DC to Austin and back to DC, we have both become teachers and are enjoying every minute of it! Ronen teaches at a senior high school in Washington, DC and I teach mathematics and implement professional development for an elementary school in Fairfax County School District in Virginia. We currently live in Alexandria, VA with our two cats Tex and Oz. We travel as often as possible and always make it to our summer home in West Kaysville (my parents' house) at least once or twice a year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allie and Reed said...

Jessica, it is so good to see you. You look fantastic! And of course you have cats, remember how scared I was of Sierra?

You look so happy. Look me up when you make it back here, or I'll just see you at the reunion.

Allie (Vettori) Edwards

RickAndGina said...

This is Gina(Waldron)I am so glad to catch you here. I have lost touch with your fabulous sister and would love to talk to her. Would you mind letting her know? My blog is rickandgina.blogspot You do look fabulous by the way, you haven't changed a bit.

Ami said...

Jessica!! It is so good to see you and hear how you are doing. You have got to get in touch with me. I miss you!!

Ami (Maughan) Jordan