Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



David Welling
After Davis High and one year at BYU, I served an LDS mission in Yeketerinburg, Russia. Following two exciting and challenging years in Russia, I returned to BYU where I graduated with a degree in Business Management. Following graduation, I took a job in the Capital Markets group at Zions Bank.

In 2005, I married the beautiful Courtney Wilkins from Houston, TX . Immediately following our honeymoon, we moved to Philadelphia where I attended the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. Courtney and I love being married and have enjoyed being able to travel a bit together. In 2007, I graduated from Wharton with an MBA.

We now live on Manhattan (on Wall St. of all places) and have been trying to experience all that New York City has to offer. I work on the Corporate Derivatives desk on HSBC's trading floor. On March 8th we were very excited to welcome our daughter, Addison Layne, into the world. We have been very busy learning how to be parents and loving life.

It has been fun to read through everyone's updates and contemplate all of the living that has occured beyond the lists of places and experiences that result from trying to condense 10 years into a few short words. Go Darts!

1 comment:

sarahbellac said...

Please reserve a spot in your apartment for a family of four to come visit NYC! Just kidding. Congrats on the wonderful life and darling family! Keep in touch.
Sarah (Connors) Petersen