Thursday, April 3, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Kasey Child
After high school, I went up to Utah State for a couple of years. I took some time off to serve a Spanish speaking mission to Carlsbad, California. I came back in August of 2002 and was back up at USU 10 days later. I graduated in Marketing with a minor in Finance. I started working for a local defense contractor a couple of months later and I've been with the company ever since. I currently work as a Government Liaison in their Finance Department. I went back to school a couple years later and I graduated with my MBA from the University of Utah in May of 2007.

Back in May of 2003, I got my first stamp in my passport and I've been collecting them ever since! I've been to Chile, England, France, Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, Honduras, Belize, and most recently China. I'm in the process of planning another trip to Mexico this summer to help build a school and deliver hygiene kits.

I also wrote a "bucket list" a couple of years ago (101 Things To Do Before I Die) and I've been crossing them off ever since. Since then, I've driven a Zamboni, walked on the Great Wall, bought a house, run in a triathlon, been snorkeling, and acted in a community play (Singin' in the Rain) along with many other random adventures. I just crossed off #25 and I've got #26 and #27 scheduled for April.

I'm currently living in Murray and loving it. I can't believe it's been 10 years already. Time sure flies when you're having fun!

No comments: