Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Annie (Elison) Winn
After high school I headed out to the BYU where I majored in French teaching. I never got the chance to teach after student teaching but I did end up marrying a fellow French speaker and we teach our kids enough of the language to keep Grandma thoroughly confused. My husband, Jason, is originally from Delaware. We met while at school and were married in 2002. We lived in Utah for a few years before moving to Pennsylvania for a job opportunity. No, we don't live anywhere near Scranton but we are close to Jason's parents and I like them better than Jim and Pam anyway. Jason is working for a financial investment company called Vanguard while I stay at home with the kids and do some random data entry work on the side. Jason loves books of every kind, he's a great swimmer and has a real soft spot for his girls. We have two daughters, Adrienne (two and a half) and Juliet (8 months). Adrienne loves anything to do with princesses or Barbies and insists on wearing her dress-up clothes wherever we go. Juliet loves anything to do with Mommy and has just started crawling so she can chase her sister around the house. I love experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen (my favorite is salsa), photography and I enjoy doing yoga when I have the time. Our yearly summer trip to Utah doesn't coincide with the reunion so we won't get to see you all, but we hope it turns out great!

1 comment:

Minnette said...

Annie, It is so good to hear how you and your family are doing. We miss you here in Utah.