Sunday, April 27, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Natalie (Nilson) Sill

Lots has happened in 10 years, but I still feel like I should be wandering the halls of Davis High. How did I get so close to 30?
After graduation I attended Weber State University where I met my husband, Ben Sill who is from New Mexico. After his adventure working on a fishing boat in Alaska and a semester abroad in Jerusalem for me, we were married in July 2000. I graduated from the University of Utah with a Health Education degree in 2003. Our first daughter, Maija, was born in April 2004, and our second daughter, Brielle, was born in April 2006. Ben graduated from the University of Utah Medical School in May 2006. We are now in Albuquerque, NM while Ben finishes up an Emergency Medicine residency at the University of New Mexico Hospital. I stay at home with my two girls and enjoy typical 'mommy stuff'- scrapbooking, cooking, and trips to the zoo. :) My husband is the king of forcing me to try new things, and as a result I have seen many parts of the world, successfully built a playhouse, taken up road biking (complete with padded spandex) and also succeeded in growing a monstrous vegetable garden (all with his help of course). Still trying to make the summer schedule work for July- but I hope to be able to attend the reunion and reconnect with you all.

2 comments:

Jen Cutler said...

Nat,
Oh, how I have missed you! I still laugh about all the ridiculous things we used to do. My life is not as mischevious without you! Sniff sniff. I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. Your kids are so adorable! Email me so we can catch up. pugalini@hotmail.com
Love Jen

sarahbellac said...

Okay kids. I do need your contact info so we can keep in touch. And just incase some emergency happens in any person over the age of 18...I will need to consult the Man. How's life? Hopefully great! Looks like it is. One more year to go, right?
Have a great summer!
Sarah (Connors) Petersen