Monday, April 21, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!


Melissa (Thompson) Hyde
After graduating from DHS I attended Utah State University for a year and then transferred down to Weber State. I married my cute husband Brian Hyde (he is also an alumni class of ‘96) we have been married for 7 years. We both received our degrees from Weber State University. I got my degree in Health Promotion and Brian received his degree in IS&T. We have two beautiful children, who we just love and adore. Porter will be 5 this month and Isabella is 22 months. They are the best of buddies and keep us laughing all the time. We currently are living in West Layton and love our neighborhood, Brian works in Salt Lake for Del Sol writing reports and maintaining the company’s Database. I am super lucky and stay at home with my two best buddies. They bring so much joy and laughter into my life. Life couldn’t be any better!!! I hope everyone is doing wonderful; I look forward to seeing everyone this summer

No comments: