Thursday, April 10, 2008

Davis High Class of '98 Now!



Amy (Nilsson) Cragun
It sure is fun to read about what everyone is doing
now days. So I will give you our little family
update.
After graduation, I continued my education at Weber
State, and a semester abroad in Israel. I met my
husband (Trent) and we dated for a year and were
married in March 2000. We both graduated with our
Bachelors degrees; he in Accounting, and I in Health
Administration. Trent got a job with Boeing
corporation, and I was the health educator at
McKay-Dee Hospital. We had 4 horses and lived in a
little farm house on 10 acres. We thought we were
little house on the prairie. But one thing was
missing, kids. So in 2003 we added little Porter to
our family. Then... 2004 Kael, 2006 Reese and 2008
Cache. We sold the horses and joined the business of
raising children. I quit work after Porter, and am
grateful to be able to stay home with the kids (most
days anyway :). Trent left boeing in 2004 and decided
that crunching numbers in front of a computer all day
was not the life for him, and is now building homes,
and doing Real Estate, which has been a great change,
and compliments many of his talents and strengths.
We have moved 8 times in 8 years, and are currently in
Logan. We really enjoy it here and plan to stay put
for a while. We keep busy mostly just maintaining
life with 4 kids under 5. We enjoy the outdoors and
are looking forward to spring hikes, bikes, parks and
picnics.

No comments: